new to OPK's

TTCnum2

3 boys, hoping for pink
Reaction score
Took my first ever OPK this afternoon. CD15 and it was way positive, about 2 shades darker then control line! (sorry no picture) I guess that means I haven't ovulated yet???? I know its different for everyone, but I just kind of assumed when I took it that I had probably already ovulated on CD 14, but like I said, it was wayyyy +. But could it still look like that after ovulation? Do they normally slowly decrease and get fainter or immediately go negative? and is it negative if its not as dark as the control line? t was a store one and didnt say much for directions other than a line after 3 minutes is + and no line after 10 confirms a -.
So I guess I'm really seeking someone to explain how things work a little.. Hope I didnt ramble too much:winkwink:

OH YEA, forgot to add the all important... We :sex: tonight a few hours after I got the +:blush:... is that good timing??????:shrug:

Another + today, not as dark as yesterdays, but darker than the control line still, is it safe to say I'll ovulate today? I wish someone would respond and give me advice:shrug:

I've heard that if you get a positive then you are due to ovulate in the next 24 hours so keep bding!! xx

Yes wss^. I think the most important days to bd are 3days before ovulation and the 3 days after ur +opk opk to make sure u catch that eggy. Keep bding as much as u can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->