New to re-usable nappies...

Laura87

Mummy to Ava and Jacob
Reaction score
Hello,

I decided i wanted to use cloth nappies when i was pregnant but have only just got round to buying some. I bought some cheapy Naughty Baby nappies off of ebay and they arrived on Tuesday. They fit Ava really well, haven't had any leaks! :) Just a quick couple of questions about them though...They come with 2 inserts for each nappy - Does this mean that i have to use both of them in a nappy, or would it be absorbant enough with just one? Also it says to wash them in cold water - I rinsed them and washed them on 30, but theres still poo stains on them. Should i wash them on a hotter temperature? Or soak them before washing?

Sorry for the stupid questions!!

Thanks! :thumbup:

Ive used these nappies for 8 months now..
The inserts, you dont have to use both if one is sufficient, we used 2 but we started using them at 4 months, where there was enough pee that one wasnt enough lol.

I was my nappies at 60 always, and they are still intact and perfectly useable :)

Thank you!! Will wash them at 60 tonight then! :)

so these are good eh, hmmmm *goes off to shop on Ebay*

Well.....they do the job :lol:
Ive actually realised now buying other brands, the ebay ones are pretty chunky! Putting asinde that i need 3 inserts for alexs too :lol:

I'm really impressed with them. They fit Ava brilliantly! I bought 8 for £36 so for everyday use there perfect for us! Now just need to get a couple of pretty ones to build up my stash a bit! It's very addfictive lol :)

Tahlia hasnt had any fluff on her yet, bit have

2 flips
3 itties
1 coolababy
2 kushies
1 bumhugger

some are preloved mind, but still, I'm desperate to buy more :rofl:

Yeh wish i could afford to buy more lol have ordered 2 this morning so will have to wait til payday to order more!

ooh sounds like the addiction is creeping up on you :rofl: happy fluff shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->