new to testing - what do you think?

sarahbear731

TTC #3!
Reaction score
hello ladies

a little help - i just started testing two days ago. i'm not sure WHEN i should test, so i tested straight away when i got the mail on sunday (about 5pm), the with FMU monday, then fmu tuesday and again tuesday night (about 8pm). i'm not sure if these last two are positives or nearly positives, but would love some help!

https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/sarahbear731/opks%20and%20hpts/opk.jpg

last two are looking good hun :)

i test twice a day normally at 10am and 2pm. fmu isnt gd to use as the lh builds up in your urine throughout the day :)

I'd say you wil ov in the next 48 hours bd until that test goes from that to really dark and then to light again.

:sex::sex::sex::sex:

You're gonna ovulate soon, definitely within the next couple of days. If I were you, I'd keep testing until the line fades off, but just once a day since you already know ovulation is in progress. Also, pay attention to the changes in your body. During ovulation, I know I get very wet during sex, and during infertile times I'd dry out. It beats having to hold your pee for 4 hours in the middle of the day and not drink too much and all that jazz - I hate those tests. lol

I think they are almost positive...one more day ought to do it :)

They look ALMOST positive. But I agree with the other ladies, bed now :)

I think those are positive! :) did you get any darker ones since then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->