New to the forum!

ready4num2

Reaction score
New to this site and hoping to just talk to others in similar situations!

So, I was on Nuvaring and had been for a little over a year. I took it out a little over two weeks ago when it was suppose to but did not reinsert a new one. It was giving me horrible side affects extreme exhaustion, nausea, headaches and more. So I expressed to my fiancé that I wanted to stop it and we'd have to use condoms. He was completely understating. We are getting married in March and anticipated growing our family quickly! Surprise! He wants to start now! I'm thrilled but nervous at the same time so were going with the NTNP approach.

Welcome! :) I'm new here as well! Just ended my last pill pack last week now we are NTNP.

I had a similar experience with the Nuva Ring! I thought it would be the greatest thing to ever happen to me. But to add to it, sometimes it would just slip out. And I even did the trick of inserting it with a tampon casing (unused of course!)

Thank you!

Seems we are on the same page! Yes, at first I LOVED nuvaring. Then within the past 3 months it just has been horrible. Fortunately it didn't slip out that often it was just the side affects that got to me. I was going to let my body detox a bit before starting something else. But we decided to just go with NTNP! So an early jump start.

Hi there! I'm also new here! I was on nuva ring about 5 years ago and loved it until it caused a hormonal imbalance :-/

I'm pretty sure that's what was going on. I've been off of it for a couple weeks now and I already feel a little more like myself!

Hello ladies! Welcome to BnB!

Exciting times TTC! Babydust to all of you... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"