New to the site, TTC 18 months for #1

AmyyNiicole

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, my name is Amy and my husband and I have Been TTC for 18 months with no luck :( Im hoping there is someone out there who can relate...:cry:

Hi amy im erica i was NTNP for almost a year but now i am trying im on cd14 cycle #2 trying for bby #1 im here if you would like to talk i havent been trying that long but i have had 2 M/C so its hard to be trying and nothing yuh know so yeah if you would like to talk im here i know how it feels to feel like you are alone

Hi I'm ttc baby number 2. I feel ur pain coz it took me a while to get preg with my little girl . This time round I thought it would b less frustrating but it's still just as hard. We hav bin trying for 18 months now n I'm doing everything I can but with no luck ! I'm taking vitamins and baby aspirin and ovulation sticks. According to the sticks I ovulated day 25! Which is late I think. Anyways enough about me. Chat soon sending baby :dust:

Hi :)

I'm Demi, I'm 19. OH is 20 and we've been together for 5 years. We began ntnp last year but have just gotten serious about it this month. It's my first time using OPKs and I'm drinking a cup of green tea a day until I ovulate.

I know just as well as you how stressful and hard this journey is and would love to share it with you. I need to be preggo by July so the pressure is on for me :haha:

Whereabouts are you from? :hugs:

Hi Demi welcome to the group we will def get each other through this! I'm from a small village outside Newark Nottinghamshire. I started with the ovulation sticks last month n got a surge day 25! But today iv had all the symptoms of ovulation so did a stick this morning, it was def more than a faint line but not sure if it was a positive or not so gonna do another one in the morning n see. I'm only day 15 though so wouldn't expect it as I'm normally a 35-38 day cycle. It's so frustrating ttc y do u need to pregnant for July? Where r u from
XX Aimee XX

Wooooh! I'm a Forest fan, not that we've been doing well this year. I'm from Leicestershire but my dad came from Nttm and used to take me to the games as a little girl. OH and I live near Bracknell now, down South for his work.

Hope that this is your ovulation surge. Do you temp too?

OH and I have said we'll wtt if we don't get a bfp by July and begin to think about a wedding :haha: Although I think a bump would be cute in a wedding dress. Very shotgun ;)

Hehe a bump would look cute but bet the older generation wouldn't agree lol ;) iv not done the temp charting yet coz if I'm honest I don't understand it lol do u hav to do it at exactly the same time every morning coz I never get up at the same time? I mite Giv it a go next month :) I'm gonna bd lots these next few days just in case it is ovulation :) thats funny that u hav Nottingham in ur blood :) its a small world. When do u plan on gettin married hav u thought about any dates yet?

Confused :/ did the ov test this morning and it was a def negative :( so either my surge only lasted a day yesterday or I totally misread it :( also the symptoms I had yesterday hav gone . Will c if I get them all again around day 25 and test again . I was reading last note about the sperm meets egg plan mite Giv it a go next month. Hav any of u herd about it?

Yeah I've heard of SMEP but I've never tried it. OH has such a low sex drive :dohh: it'd kill him off. I guess it would mean that you were covered though for the dates.

I personally don't temp either so I would be as confused as you! I was thinking of starting but don't have enough time now really. The OPK thingy is weird though, maybe it was just one dodgy one today?

We were thinking about 2014, spring time to get married :)

How was your Monday??

2014 gives u tones of time to keep ttc :) Im not sure we would manage every other day lol but more Giv it a go next month :wacko: we had a picnic at a place called newstead abbey ur dad may know it. It was a bit bloody cold though. I was all set for summer today but think its got lost coz it was def not summer today :) oh n my little girl Lydia decided it would b a good idea to feed a swan by hand n it but her finger! Needless to say she wasn't impressed lol but I must admit it was rather funny :) . How about u hav u had a good day ? Xx

Hi guys hope ur all ok :) af :witch: arrived Monday so I'm havin a sad week:( got all excited coz had 4 days light bleed and I convinced myself it was implantation bleed ! It's horrid how our bodies trick us :(
How r u all getting on any :bfp: yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->