New to Third Trimester, anyone else?

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, well as of tomorrow i will officially be in the third trimester.:happydance:

I honestly can't believe how fast it's went. a bit about me...

I'm expecting my fourth baby, and have 2 Girls aged 11 & 8 and a Boy aged 3. I am expecting our third Girl, but it will be strange as it will be almost 9 years when she is born since i last had a baby Girl and have got used to boys stuff and changing a boys nappy for 3 years lol.

I had 2 Normal Births with babies 1 & 2 and a section last time due to breech baby and will be having another section this time at 39 weeks, so 12 weeks to go.

anyone else here new to third trimester and around the same gestation? x

Hiya Hun nice to see you over here :) I'm still very new here as u know lol this will be my 4th too but I have two boys and a girl lol no idea what I'm having this time but I think a girl

Thanks ladies hope your all well?
Thanks Charlie how are you? X

:hi: I'm due around when you are, so new here too! This will be my 2nd baby and I'm having another scheduled c-section on Dec 9th. I had to have one last time due to high Bp. I have a little girl who will be 2 in January and I'm having a boy this time. :flower:

:hi: I'm due around when you are, so new here too! This will be my 2nd baby and I'm having another scheduled c-section on Dec 9th. I had to have one last time due to high Bp. I have a little girl who will be 2 in January and I'm having a boy this time. :flower:

Aw that's nice :flower:

I'm not bad thanks Hun iv been so tired the last week or so though it's unreal, like being back in first tri lol! All the getting up in the night to pee isn't helping lol! Or maybe it's because I'm getting old, it's my 30th Birthday this Sunday :nope: my OH will still be 29 until feb and he isn't going to let me forget it lol, how are u doing?

I'm not bad thanks Hun iv been so tired the last week or so though it's unreal, like being back in first tri lol! All the getting up in the night to pee isn't helping lol! Or maybe it's because I'm getting old, it's my 30th Birthday this Sunday :nope: my OH will still be 29 until feb and he isn't going to let me forget it lol, how are u doing?

Happy Birthday when it comes, I'm 29 but my husband is 38 in a few weeks.

Tbh i've felt awful past couple of weeks and feel like i'm back in first trimester too maybe even worse lol. I fainted in the street 12days ago and since haven't left the house but have felt lightheaded at times, tired, nauseous everyday for a week and threw up 5 days out of the past 7.

I have a hd live scan next week at 28 weeks so looking forword to that, just scared to leave the house lol i also have midwife on monday. x

hey there! I'm here today too!! yaaaay finally! Hope you feel better soon hun.

I'm moving over on Monday I can't believe how quickly it is going.

Hello, I'm new here too. Due on the 17th December with boy number 3!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->