New to this, please help!

DaisyDuke

Matilda Tasya's mum :)
Reaction score
Hi

I am hoping someone can give me some advice. I came off the pill at the end of May after 7 years, i felt as tho i was having pregnancy symptoms, feeling tired and nausea mostly, plus some terrible stabbing pains in my stomach. Even if i wasnt pregnant i didn't expect AF to come on time, but yesterday one day after AF was due i started a very light bleed, more like u get at the end, also i have had no period pains. Is there any chance u could be pregnant, or am i just hoping?

Other than that i have no idea about ovulation kits and basal body temperature, what should i be doing. My husband and i are really keen to get pregnant.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi welcome to bnb. Sorry I can't help with your questions as i am also new to ttc, my first child wasn't planned.

Good Luck hope you get your :bfp: soon

:hi: Welcome to the forum! You might try posting your questions about taking your temps etc. in the Trying to Conceive section of the forum. And you could be pregnant, but it could also be that your body is still trying to adjust from coming off of the pill. Unfortunately it does take some women a few cycles to get regulated after coming off of birth control. Good luck! Hope you get a speedy BFP!

Thanks everyone, good luck Stacey hope u ger ur BFP really soon, keep me posted!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!! Wishing you all the best!

Welcome to you,
you will find the people that can help you with this in the ttc section.
I think you should test just to be sure either way. You never know,
xxx

:hi:
I've just started ttc after 7 years on the pill too. I got a few what I thought were 'symptoms', but mine turned out to be my nody reacting to coming off the pill. I think when you are ttc, you pay a lot more attention to your body and pick up on little things you wouldn't normally pay any attention to. Hopefully yours are early symptoms, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->