New to this

Babyblues86

Reaction score
Me and my Bf have Been together for nearly 10 years been ttc for 8 yrs finally both got checked out at drs and he has been told he has oligospermia so we have been put on ivf with icsi wait is 2 years been 1 already :) I had my last period on the 17th of December 2012 and I think I'm going crazy I have what I think are early pregnancy signs and it's driving me crazy. My breasts are achingly sore so much more than my normal monthy I had a touch of thrush just on the morning and at night for 2 days, my lower part of my back has been aching, have no energy whatsoever. The spots on my nipples have become more and more prominent and finally today I had a light brownish colour on my tissue after the toilet. I'm not due my period til Sunday but it's driving me crazy. Surely can't be pregnant after 8 years of trying dr pretty much told is no chance of a natural birth. Can anyone give me any advice on what they think please
Thanks in advance ;-)
Ps 3 months ago my bf was diagnosed with hyperthyroid and was put on levo thyroxine I'm not sure if that makes any difference to sperm count or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->