New to this..

Beerman2014

Reaction score
Hello!
I have spent weeks reading old forums on this site and finally decided to make an account to see if any of you can help me.

So... My partner and I have been together for a year now. We have decided that we want to start trying to have a baby. We found a website that helps connect couples with sperm or egg donors and found the donor we wanted to try with. We waited until I was fertile ( I always have a 28 day cycle, last period started 7-24) on August 7th ( We have been tracking fertility with cervical position and also cervical mucous) and had our first round of artificial insemination. I was due to start my next period on 8-24-2015.. I still have not started.. Due for my 'next' period in four days. We have taken quite a few home pregnancy tests and they all come back negative. We have done tons of research and have read that a pregnant cervix is high, soft, closed, and wet. Mine fits all of those things. But why is my test still negative? I'm currently on cycle day 57. All tests are negative, but period still hasn't shown. I have an appointment scheduled for Thursday, 8-24, but the suspense is killing us. What do I do??

Also, all of the nausea, vomiting, sore boobs, tiredness... My stomach feels full, feels fluttery most of the time. I just don't know what is going on.

Congratulations! Sometimes it just takes a little while to get thay positive. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->