New to TTC, 1st cycle!

CountrygirlTX

Reaction score
Hello! I am 26 and Fiancé is 32 we are getting married in March and decided to start TTC now knowing it may take a while. We just purchased a beautiful house, I run my own business and he works for the military at the Mint so we are very stable career wise. We have been talking about trying for about 4 months now and feel like we are in a great place and very excited! I have been doing countless research and purchased the clear blue OPKs, I have been tracking using Ovia and Fertility Friend, we both have started taking Daily Vitamins and eating healthy. I am currently CD3 so I have a little bit to go but plan on testing OPKs as soon as AF stops and BD every other day. Any other tips or anything that I’m missing?? We don’t want to tell anyone that we are TTC in case it takes several months but I feel like I am going crazy holding it to myself!!

Good luck! The cb opks are easy to read but can work out expensive and personally i found the ic opks just as good. Id also make sure you bd every day for 2 or 3 days once you get your positive. Hopefully your journey will be nice and short!

Good luck! Seems like you're already in the right track :3 baby dust to you and your fiance.

My SO and I are on TTC Cycle 6 for #1

To be honest every time I have TTC and waited, watched and symptom spottedo i never got pregnant. When I dtd for love and don't think about it then it happens. I dtd 3 times last month, once on my ovulation week at the start and once the day before it ended. I got pregnant but then I didn't think about it at all. It was my fertility app that mentioned my period was due and then I took the test. Good luck with TTC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->