New to TTC!!! But kinda Scared

Needabun

Reaction score
So DH and I are now TTC (since 2 days ago):happydance: . I've always been ready but "it takes 2 to tango" and now hubby has made up his mind and is fully on board as well. We just decided that we really want this baby and we want it now so as soon as i ended AF we got straight into practice mode:sex: . Im so excited, but all at the same time I know how hard it was WTT/NTNP and having nothing happen or having MCs:nope: . I feel like now that we're actually trying for it, if it doesn't happen for me or i end up having more MCs its gonna hurt even worse than before:cry: . Thats the only thing thats kinda scaring me right now. I hate that feeling of losing a baby....But more sex less stress right!!!:sex::dust: .

Losses are so difficult. Im so sorry you've gone through that. Best of luck to you. I hope it happens quick.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:
It will all be worth it in the end!
Dust!!!

28329- yes they are:( thanks a lot for your kind words, and i hope it happens quick too!

DreamStarr- Thanks so much for the baby dust. I need it!! Good luck to you!

I know exactly how hard a loss can be and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. That sticky bfp is right around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->