New to TTC

Ta2uedJen

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
I am newly married (July 13th) but been with the love of my life over 7 years. When we first met up until very recently he swore he never wanted kids. Now that I am 42 and he is 38 he wants to at least try to see if we can have a baby that way we can at least so we tried if it does not happen.

We have only been trying a couple months. My cycle has been way off because of all the extra bding we have been doing. I think this past cycle it was pretty much back on track. We started using pre -seed because with all the extra bding I was pretty dry. Hoping this helps out! I know I am up there in age, but I know it is still very possible to have a healthy baby!

I have been taking a pre natal and folic acid since we started trying. Anything else I should be doing or taking. The hubby also was wondering if he should be taking anything extra or doing anything. I pretty much cut out most of my caffiene. I can't cut it all out other wise I get horrible migraines. Last time I was pregnant (ended up in m/c at 12 weeks) thew doc told me it was ok to drink just a bit because most of the migraine meds are not safe. (I take imitrex now and I know it is not safe for when I would become pregnant) Anyway I went from like 4 cups of coffee and 2-3 diet cokes a day to 1 cup of coffee and maybe 2 can of diet coke a day. I exercise and at my healthy weight (lost 54 pounds) So hoping all this will help us get a BFP!

I look forward to being part of these forums and reading every ones posts.

Congrats and welcome to TTC

I think your supplements to start with are good. You might try adding COQ10 for you and hubby.

Oh and lists women have babies at 42 and up

Welcome to the TTC section, it sounds like you are doing all the right things. There are prenatals that men can take but I am not sure if they actually work or not...

Wishing you lots of luck.

PS congratulations on your recent wedding.

Thanks ladies ! I just read the article on the CoQ10 vitamin. I will buy some tomorrow. Can't hurt to have extra vitamins right?

I do hope we get our BFP soon! Jist going to keep having fun while we are trying. I am just glad the DH decided he wanted to try. He said he does not want to regret at least not trying. :)

I off course will keep you all posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->