New weight watchers pro points plan ?

gem1985x

1ds and a teeny bit preg
Reaction score
hey everyone , a few years back I managed to lose 4 stone due to weight watchers . Due to ill health , decapeptyl injection and greedyness I have put on 2 stone of that!

I was wondering how people are finding the New weightwatchers plan . Thinking about giving it a go ?

Thanks in advance x

I started it on Thursday - seem to have eaten loads & still been within my points so didn't think I could be losing weight - just had a sneaky pop on the scales & I seem to have lost 3 pounds already! Its a bit confusing - I'd recommend using the online calculator or buying a pocket version as the wheel thingy they give you is crazy!

hey twinkle1975 , I really tempted to give it a shot . Do u do it online or the groups?

I'm going to a group - I tried the old plan online & it didn't work for me - I need to go & get weighed by someone else - if its just me & I know I've had a bad week I just don't bother!!

I just started the new plan (propoints) online. Seems good so far, although i'm still getting my head round it as I used to do points and it is slightly different!! On the message boards people are saying they're having good losses so fingers crossed it works for us too!!
I have alot of points though.. I am breastfeeding so was expecting extra points, but am struggling to use my daily points allowance let alone the 49 extra points you get per week!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->