new world record set - 4 fingered kitkat

T

tinytoes

:rofl: i think i must be the new world record holder or i was sold a dodgy kitkat...

I ate one stick, supped my tea, wrote on another thread, nibbled a teeny bit more and looked down and it had gone!!....ppft...they dont make kitkats as big as thye used to...i could eat another one!

I keep thinking the same about creme eggs.

You know what you need to do next time - Buy two ;)

xxx

also is it just me or did wagon wheels used to be larger...like the size of a car wheel now i swear they have mixed our supply up with the ones for the borrowers THEY ARE TINY!!

h x

also is it just me or did wagon wheels used to be larger...like the size of a car wheel now i swear they have mixed our supply up with the ones for the borrowers THEY ARE TINY!!

h x

I know!! seriously they were like the size of a saucer. God i could polish one of them off now......mmmmmmmmmmm...they were fab!

:blush: I ate a large pizza (minus the top crust part) yesterday evening

:rofl: I did too but I think I ate to much last night, didn't feel very good afterwards lol

:rofl: I did too but I think I ate to much last night, didn't feel very good afterwards lol

if our eyes are bigger than our bellies then we must have huuuuge eys! :rofl:

i over did it on the banana ice cream the other night..not sure i'll be able to face that again for a while..

:rofl: Told hubby to take the pizza away from me next time, which he agreed to cuz he had to listen to me moan all night :blush:

Ha i just ate a 4 fingered kit kat then before reading this must admit it was gone pretty quickly xxx

Lol I know what you all mean! I ate 2 creme eggs in a row last night and could have ate more! I blame them on being smaller! Oh and wagon wheels-so much smaller too!

Lol I know what you all mean! I ate 2 creme eggs in a row last night and could have ate more! I blame them on being smaller! Oh and wagon wheels-so much smaller too!

think i'd had 1 cream egg ALL YEAR! we dont get them over here :-(

Only one!!!! Oh no! I've got loads from easter still as everyone knows I love them so I was unindated with them lol!!!! I still have about 10 left!

Mmmmmmm pizza...... Man, now I'm hungry and all I have is yogurt and banana. Not as good as pizza lol! I think I could eat a whole large one right now. Hmm, there is a pizza place across from my work, might have to go there for lunch!

Edit: Darn, they aren't open for lunch. *cries*

OH and I were talking about the package size changes the other day. I think that I can say with confidence that lifesavers packs are still the same size as they were when I was a kid. Kinda random, but I thought it was funny.

I got some toffee crisp cookies from Morrison's yesterday, had a nibble of one while I waited for the bus home, finished it off while painting the hallway, then took the remaining 4 over to the PC with me afterward...and before I knew it they were all gone :o luckily, they had an offer on them so I'd bought 2 packets ;)

Last week it was Salt and Vinegar Squares lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->