New

Journo Becks

Reaction score
Hello

I'm new on the site and decided I should introduce myself as I've already made a few posts.

I'm not actually a mum, pregnant or TTC at the moment, I'm a student with a lot of interest in parenthood. I'm actually doing my final year project on early parenthood and the adjustment of family units and fathers into their new situation (including those who are suffering with post natal depression or male post natal depression).

I'm just here because I found your site and it seems like a really friendly, helpful community and I was really hoping there might be someone here who would be willing to speak to me about their experiences? It's important to me that I represent the reality of parenthood - that's why I'm here, I'd like to learn more about it instead of just making assumptions based on any literature I've read.

Anyways, I really hope this is okay? As I say, not trying to invade just want to learn more!

Thanks for listening.

Welcome, I'm sure that you will find some people that are willing to share their experiences.

How freaky... 3 replies from 3 people all due to give birth within 3 days of each other :o

Hi Becks :hi:

Welcome to the forum.

P.S.
I still have your post to moderate, but just wanted to see how you settled in before questioning members - I hope you understand. Perhaps you could just drop it into conversation on posts that might interest you instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->