Newbie .. do u recomend any online fertility/ovulation calenders ??

tinks28

Reaction score
Hi All
Im new to BAB just suffered my second miscarriage at 6 weeks my first was 12 weeks
really want to try again but get so confused by ovulation etc was using fertility friend to track days best to conceive on but just wondered if u guys had any suggestions or advice on better ones
also noticed few posts about taking aspirin ? does this help?
i only started taking folic acid when found out was pregnant and little worried maybe thats why this has happened twice now

so sorry for ur loss huns welcome to BNB :wave: and theres lots of support here :hugs:
hey huns thers one site that fab if ur temping the site is www.fertilityfriend.com
u enter ur morning body temp daily everyday for whole cycle every cycle, u will then see ur ov pattern and know exactly what day u oved.
if u dnt know much about temping or opks just give me a PM and ill explain all i can for u about it xxxx

Hi tinks, please please get on the folic acid now :) The key development happens before most people realise they're pregnant (see my siggy). I'd recommend 1-2mg daily in case folic deficiency was a factor in your previous losses.

fertiltyfriends, but read the info etc properly ( i didnt at first lol) u dont have to temp if u dont wana jsut use opk and bd with a pos etc

and yeh as for folic acid take it, i was even taking a multi vit while ttc AND oh !

sry for ur losses and i wish u lots of luck xx

Thanks for the replies i have started tracking on fertility friend hopefully i should get to grips with all the lingo soon
I have started taking folic acid fingers crossed

any thoughts on aspirin ? i have seen it mentioned few times but dont know much about it ?

thank u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"