Newbie - First cycle of NTNP. Anyone else?

ReadyForNatto

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I just decided that we would stop trying to prevent pregnancy and that if it happens, we will be really excited. I am 31, he is 33. We have no prior experiences with pregnancy, miscarriages, etc. My biological mom had 5 kids (I'm adopted) - pretty sure none of us were planned, she was very fertile!! Anyway, I'm excited and pretty scared as well. On day 22 of a 32 day cycle, had ovulation cramps and nausea CDs 18-21, not sure if we BDd at the right time. We shall see! How is everyone feeling? Anyone out there who needs a friend who is new to this as well?

I'm not new but would just like to say welcome :flower: and baby dust to you :dust:

Good luck! My DH and I are NTNP for #2. We are starting this cycle. AF just finished. So just going to have fun and see what happens. :)

RedButterfly - thank you for the baby dust, back atcha! kiwigurl and jmandrews, good luck! How are you doing with the process? This is my first cycle, so I'm pretty optimistic (aka naive, haha!) Today I've been having some pretty serious cramping, but only on the left side/ovary area, so not sure what that means (if anything.) Trying not to symptom spot, but I have had that pain and a lot of nausea for three days..... I know it isn't in my head, but I'm also not convincing myself it is from pregnancy. :nope: I want to keep the experience as positive as possible, and so I'm attempting to keep the ups and downs to a minimum if possible! :coolio:

Good luck and baby dust to all!!

Hi there!! This was my first cycle of NTNP but unfortunately I'm stuck in limbo so I can't contribute much right now...AF is 10 days late and I keep getting BFNs. :growlmad:

Good luck, lots of :dust: to you!!! Hope you get your BFP soon!!!!

Tori - I'm so sorry! That has to be frustrating - can't start the cycle over, can't celebrate....that's a tough limbo. But you aren't out yet! I know sometimes it can take a long time to show up! Have you done a blood test? GL!!

Thank you! :hugs: It is horribly frustrating. I've had 7 BFNs so far and it's devastating each time. I have a feeling I didn't O last month, just my luck. Been doing tons of BD in hopes of getting lucky the first month but it seems like this was an anovulatory cycle. I never thought I'd say it but I've been wishing AF would actually show up!

I'm calling my doctor today to schedule the blood test. Hopefully I can get in Tuesday or Wednesday.

Fx for you, keep me updated! I hope you get your BFP this month!!! :flower:

Hey Tori - have you checked out this thread? https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-one-have-wait-until-after-af-late-bfp-5.html

I'm sure you probably have, but there are plenty of stories from women who also got bfns when they were as late as you are now, but eventually got bfps!

I'm so sorry for your frustration. Have hope - if it isn't this cycle it will be soon! :flower:

I hadn't seen that thread, thank you so much!!!! That really helps!! :hugs: :hugs:

I'm new to this whole thing too!! My boyfriend and I have decided to ntnp and I'm so excited to see what happens :) I picked up some evening primrose oil as I've heard a lot of people say it helps with ewcm. I have been pretty low in that department and I figured it couldn't hurt!!! Baby dust to everyone!! : )

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated you all. I am on cd 15. I am pretty sure I have OV or will be tomorrow. I saw EWCM today. For the last few days I have had dull cramps and a bit of nausea. I think from prepping to OV. Any way I hope we BD enough. We BD on CD8,11,12, and 15. We probably should have last night instead of today but we were so exhausted from working on our house to get ready to sell.

Good luck ladies! I'm excited to hear everyone's updates. I used preseed to help get preg with my DD. :)

Hi! I'm new too :) OH and I are also NTNP, first month we're doing this as well. We've been actively trying for around a year now but nothing has come of it so to avoid disappointment, we're now NTNP. AF finished on Thursday so we're just having a bit of fun now and the nerves are ready for the big result!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->