Newbie Here! Looking for Implantation Info

Gwen77

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Gwen, and I'm so happy I found this website! I've got a question regarding implantation bleeding/spotting. But first, a quick little background about me: My hubby and I have one son (19 months), and in February this year we lost our second baby at 7 weeks, and I lost my left tube (and almost my life). If it wasn't for my husbands quick thinking, I would have died in my sleep.

After 6 months of healing, we're ready to try again. I got pregnant right away with both pregnancies, but this time it's a little different. No luck last month, and I think I may be out this month as well (which is where my question comes into play).

My last AF was Sept. 7th for 6 days. I O'd on either cycle day 15 or 17 (BD'd both days, and 3 times before those dates). I started having light brown/tan colored spotting at 9DPO at 12noon (only when wiping, then by 4:30pm I had to put on a 'light day' panty liner (sorry, tmi) because it made it to my undies. It was gone by 8pm that night and I had nothing in my liner over night. Now at 10DPO it's back, with very light brown spotting (one or two drops in my liner), and a bit darker when wiping. AF is due on Sunday (cycle day 29). Do you think the witch is arriving early, or does this sound like implantation to you? My temps have stayed pretty consistent throughout my TWW (ranging from 98.3 everyday, with only two spikes to 98.5, yesterday being one of them).

Thanks!!
Gwen <3

*bump* anyone else go through this?nwhat was your outcome?

Didn't want to read and run, but every time I have spotted the witch has always arrived.
But everyone is different and a lot of ladies have implantation bleeding. don't lose hope yet, as long as the witch stays away you're ok!!!!

Good luck!

Yeah unfortunately there is absolutely no way to tell if its IB unless you are temping. Those who temp have seen a temp difference during IB. Spotting doesnt mean af is coming early, just that sometimes people spot a little bit before af is supposed to come. I know it has happened a couple times to me and af came as planned. So its really hard to be able to say if it is or not.

First of all, I'm so sorry for your loss and the ordeal involved.

IB is one of those things that can really only be identified with certainty in hindsight. I've had IB three times--with one pregnancy it was brown, and with the other two it was pink. I suspected (hoped) it might be IB when it happened but I couldn't really be sure until a BFP. Hopefully that's what it is for you this time. I know the waiting and wishing SUCKS. Good luck to you!

Thank you for replying :) And yes, I temp. The first day I spotted, my temp was 98.5. The next day it went down to 98.3, and today at 98.2.
I think I'm out... Started with lower back ache this afternoon :(

And... Now it's fading away again. This is so strange! It's been fading in and out since 8dpo, and the past day it's been a little stringy (sorry, tmi!) with the odd bark brown small clot or tissue like substance.

Has anyone been through this? If so, what what your outcome? I'm due for the witch on Sunday (3 days).

Update: I tested today (12dpo) and BFN. I had nothing in my liner over night, and nothing upon wiping this morning at 6am. By 7:30am I had very light tan spotting only when wiping (there's more on the TP than on my liner all the time). This is getting annoying! I wish AF would just show up and quit teasing me.

so sorry hun. I've had cycles like that where I started spotting on 9dpo and it stopped 11dpo, and then got full af on 14dpo. It's such a tease.

But then again you're not out until AF fully comes. so there's still hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->