• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newbie here with a question.

Sorry hun no answer but didnt want to read and run. xx

I have no answer or advice either but fingers crossed you get your :bfp: soon! xx

Thanks guys. Still no AF and still BFN... I wish af would just come and get it over with.

Have you got any symptoms with your late af. I would maybe go see your gp, see what they say.

Well besides the super late af.. the last time I was late was four years ago when I found out 5 days after my missed af that I was pregnant with my son.. I started out having cramping on my left side now its like a dull ache. I not sick and my boobs arent sore.TMI but I have to keep checking to see if af started because I have watery cm.. which I dont ever remember having.today is day 11 of mia af... I just kind of gave up after yesterday but I wish the beast would just hit me already lol

I know how you feel, that waiting when AF is no where to be seen but you keep getting BFN's! It's enough to make you crazy. :wacko: Good luck, and I hope you get the outcome you're looking for!! :D

If you rd your dr can you get a blood preg test done. Could be that you ov late and its too early to detect the pregnancy hormones. Extra cm is also normal during pregnany. I would probably do another test if bfn then go to dr and get a blood one done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->