Newbie here!!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!!:hi:
My name is Valerie. I am 25 yrs old and I live in Iowa. I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 2 yrs (wow its been that long)!! Currently we are trying to conceive. We've been trying since November 2007.

When we first started TTC we decided to not tell anyone but after a while we just decided to tell people which I think was a good idea cause it feels good to know that others are supporting you. Thats one of the reasons why I decided to join this forum because I think it helps when others are behind you rooting for you and I also joined this forum because I want to meet others who are also trying to conceive.

Even though we've only been trying since November I've been getting a little antsy cause I'm ready to be a mother and I'm ready to experience what its like to be pregnant. I decided to start a blog regarding TTC and I plan on including updates on my journey to conception as well as some helpful information about TTC, pregnancy, fertility problems/issues. If you would like to check out my blog I will include a link below.

Anyway I just thought I would drop in here and say hey and introduce myself!!

Hi Valerie :hi:
Welcome to B'N'B
Good luck with your TTC journey, we will be here for you every step of the way :)

Hi Valerie,

Good luck TTC'ing and welcome to the forum :D

:hi: Hello and welcome to BnB.

Good luck with TTC x

:hi:Hello!!:hi:
Welcome to BNB and good luck in TTC!! :D
Lots of baby dust for you!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hi: Welcome to the forum and good luck TTC!

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

Hi Valerie, good luck TTC! I'm Cindy, 21, have also been TTC since Nov 2007 :D and know exactly what you mean about feeling antsy, even though it hasn't been too long since starting! Lots of :dust: for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->