Newbie Hug

mulanuva

Reaction score
Hello there! I'm so happy to have found this forum. I was surprised that there are so many women in my position...waiting to try to conceive. Lately baby thoughts have taken over my brain, so it's nice to know I'm not alone.

I'm 26 and have been married for 3.5 years. I work full-time and attend graduate school part-time. I feel guilty for thinking about babies now because so many of my friends are either career-focused or still single. Finally this year two couples that are friends of ours had babies. They are our age and that seems to have been the checkered flag for me that it might be okay to start a family.

I'm a very impulsive person so sometimes I'm not sure if wanting to have a baby is just my impulsiveness to jump into something, or whether my body is really saying GO! As it stands, I've begun the steps to start trying...prenatal vitamins started Feb 25 and I'm planning stop BCP this week (I've been on them 8 years). My current plan is to start TTC in June. Well, that's my intro. See you on the forum! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->