Newbie looking for a Ttc buddie! 3days late and counting

Imogensmum09

Reaction score
Hi I'm Danielle I'm 23, 24 in April! I have a little girl who is 2in may, me and my fiancé have been actively Ttc for 5/6months!
My cycles are regular being 26days, only once have they been 27days!
So I am now 3days late, I've had no signs of af coming ie; cramps,spots ect which I normally get!
These are my symptoms so far; twinges in abdomen, tingling boobs, nausea, so tired, aching all over, feeling sick and loss of appetite!
What do u think???
Anyone want to be my buddy??

Hi,

I am also a newbie to this forum. I am 23 - I will be 24 in May. I am TTC baby #1.

I'll be your buddy! Me and my partner decided half way through my cycle last month that we would like to start trying for a baby. I had quite a lot of pregnancy symptoms but I had a very irregular period which last a day and a half and spotting for a week. The doctor reckons that I experienced a very early m/c. We have continued TTC and will be testing around 12th April.

Let me know if you'd like to chat!

Hi,

I am also a newbie to this forum. I am 23 - I will be 24 in May. I am TTC baby #1.

I'll be your buddy! Me and my partner decided half way through my cycle last month that we would like to start trying for a baby. I had quite a lot of pregnancy symptoms but I had a very irregular period which last a day and a half and spotting for a week. The doctor reckons that I experienced a very early m/c. We have continued TTC and will be testing around 12th April.

Let me know if you'd like to chat!

Aw I'm sorry for your loss! Id love to buddies! I am going to be testing Monday morning!
I feel so tired today, have no energy and feel like I could just fall asleep right now, but my oh has got work soon and I have my daughter to look after!so need to stay awake lol!
Do you want to start a new buddy thread for us or stay on this one??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->