Newbie-Lost-Found-Missing AF-Dong Quai-Aspirin-Maca? Help

MonalisaH

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Wishing everyone a Fruitful Year 2012 !

I wront on a different thread where everyone was prego.by accident.

In short, I am 41 years old going 42. always had 28 cycle until recently. This happened when I TTC few months ago, my AF was playing hide and seek with me. I am scared that it will go away for 12 months and I will be ruled menopausal?

Trying to get my AF back. anyone have any idea?

I started with Aspirin, lots of positive info on blood flow,health of utrine lining,implantation etc.
I am taking Maca, read good for regulating hormones/AF.
I am wondering about combining DongQuai and Asprin since is a blood thiner.

Any suggestiong please. anybody took anything to get their AF back? I heart Provera?

hi there! happy new year! thanks for the frutful 2012 year wish lol! same to you!!! :hugs:

yes provera does work to bring AF on but I think you need a prescription but not too sure. I hear vitex also helps.

Im going to tell you my 71 day cycle story and Im not writing it to scare you but to make you aware that there's a possibility that not having AF could be because of a medical reason (pcos, Hypothyroidism, etc) OR you may just be late due to stress, etc. I suffered a chemical pregnancy in Oct 2010 and AF was never the same after that. I was going on a 50+ day cycle and finally summed up the courage to go the docs and had all my hormones tested and it turned out that I have low egg reserve, a symptom of premanopause. Ive just suffered another chemical pregnancy (Jan2012) and I think my problem is that my eggs are not good quality but I am not giving up. stupid body... it's acting like it's 57 instead of 37 :nope:

good luck to you! i hope AF shows up soon. i know what it's like to be in limbo.... it's a terrible feeling...

Lisa,

Sorry about your loss. Is there anything they will do for you for the low reserve? anything to boost the egg health-quantity and quality? you are atleast young and getting prego as well. I wish you all the best....Yes please don't give up.

I kind of suspect mine is Pre-menopause but I want to work it out on my own for 3 months or so but the thought of not having AF scares me to death.
I will not give up either.

I would stop the aspirin if no bfp right before af if it makes your menses too heavy. I am taking a formulation with dang gui too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->