Newbie needing advice.

Alovelikexo

Reaction score
Hello girls.

I'm 23 mum of one, I have a 3yo dd.

Recently me and my partner decided to give up the idea of condoms and leave it down to fate.
This month we have done the dance every day but 3.. I am due in 4 days and am 13 days past ovulation, I have swollen, very sore and tender breasts, huge nipples, twinges in my vagina and cervix. Severe cramping 2 days ago that has now completely stopped. Very bloated, & tired all day everyday. Plus mood swings like no other and I'm usually very laid back. Hot Flushes and dizzy spells also. BFN test this morning. When should I test again? What are ur opinions on the chances of conception this month.

Test again on the day after AF is due.

Are you sure that you are tracking your cycles correctly? A 17 day luteal phase seems a little long.

That's what I thought to be completely honest but that's what ovulation tests say plus an app on my phone. It's very strange. But then I don't know how long it's supposed to be if I'm completely honest.

That's what I thought to be completely honest but that's what ovulation tests say plus an app on my phone. It's very strange. But then I don't know how long it's supposed to be if I'm completely honest.

Normal luteal phases are usually 12-16 days. You find out yours by tracking how many days after ovulation your period comes.

Ovulation tests and apps can often be inaccurate. How many cycles has your app been tracking? Are your cycles regular or irregular?

I've been tracking it for about 8 months now. My cycle is 28 days and always on point. Ovulations always quite early on in the cycle. No idea why though.

You say you are using OPKs, yes? When you get a positive OPK you can ovulate anywhere from 12 hours to 3 days later. Maybe you actually ovulate 3 days after your OPK, which would place you around CD 12 instead of CD 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->