Newbie seeking advice re: OPK test getting dark now faint!!

prickly

TTC
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Am new to this site and seeking advice from some more knowledgeable ladies!
:thumbup:
Have been ttc number 2 for some time...have a 10 year old from prior relationship and my partner has two kids from prior relationship also.
Had a m/c at 10 weeks some months ago and since then my cycles have returned to regular 30 days. have been doing OPK's but am confused!!
Here is what I have had this months cycle and can someone offer any advice??? I am currently on Day 13....and wondered if I have missed my surge / ovulation??!!!
Day 11 Sunday - EWCM and a faint line on the OPK at 2pm (will upload photos asap);
Day 12 (yesterday) EWCM and then watery cm later that day and a nearly as dark line on OPK at 2pm, however this was followed by only a faint line on OPK at 8.30pm that same evening!????:dohh::wacko:
we had :sex: at 5.30pm on Day 12 (just to be sure)!!
Day 13 (today) and have had dry cm / tacky cm all day and only faint / getting fainter lines on the OPK!!
Have I missed my surge? Has my timing been off????
I have started taking pregnacare vits and folic acid again for the first time this month...could this have lengthened my luteal phase / shortened my period cycle??
I am so confused and would appreciate your advice!!
Thanks

Oh and forgot to add....last night around midnight until 4am I had hot flushes and cramping - similar to the usual ovulation pains I get....down one side of abdomen....was so uncomfortable it woke me up...
today some light cramping this morning...but since then nothing more....
hmm..............

Wish I knew GL girl didnt want to RNR but I am going through the same thing!!! It was a BLAZING pos, then a kinda dark pos... I DTD right after the kinda dark pos.... Hopefully I get my :bfp: this month!

OKay ladies here are the lines I have had so far....today is day 14 and am wondering if I need to do some more :sex: !!!

Attachments

• day  12 afternoon.jpg
    day 12 afternoon.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 18
  • day 12 evening.jpg
    day 12 evening.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 13
  • day 13 morning.jpg
    day 13 morning.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
  • day 13 early evening.jpg
    day 13 early evening.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
  • day 14 morning.jpg
    day 14 morning.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 12
The photos go from top left to top right then bottom left to bottom right, in date order...first photo top left is day 12 afternoon....then day 12 early evening...then day 13 morning...day 13 evening...then today day 14 at 10am!!

What on earth:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Think, after reading through lots of your posts on here, all saying similar things....I am just gonna keep testing and keep :sex:
Hopefully something will work!!:baby::winkwink:

Hi again ladies.....can anyone share any advice??

Here are my two OPK tests done today (day 14)...the one from this morning is definately fainter I feel and compared to yesterday and the day before the lines have again gone darker...not there yet I feel...but I am confused as my cm dried up yesterday and have had to start taking Guanefisin cough meds again late last night to start to thin / loosen my cm again....its now gone back to watery!???:thumbup:

Attachments

• day 14 morning.jpg
    day 14 morning.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 15
WOO HOO!!!
Just tested for second time today - here it is....started my surge...2pm...(the line looks even darker in reality - my phone does not capture the line's true degree of darkness that good on photo....:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
This is as dark as my OPK tests ever go...and I know I am surging as my ovaries are going mental! crampy ov pains, horrid tugging and pinching 2 inches under my belly button....so I just hope I will ovulate soon today...I had :sex: last night at 5.30pm...and will :sex: again later tonight with DP...he thinks its great and all his birthday's have come at once at mo!! :thumbup::haha:
I have to agree with other posts on here, that perhaps our bodies really do gear up to ovulate and then can't...but then gear up for it again within a week - this certainly fits my pattern this cycle given the OPK tests went darker then lighter and now darker again....fingers crossed for this month for me ladies!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• surge!!.jpg
    surge!!.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 18
Yay, that must be mine is going to get darker tonight, i had the same line as you this morning. Im going to run home from work, do another test and rape OH !!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->