Newbie to Natural Progesterone Cream, Please Advise

prgirl_11

Daddy, Mama & Baby Girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies! :wave:

Quick background info: DH and I have been TTC #1 for one year. I have an irregular cycle but thanks to the Clearblue fertility monitor and OPKs I know exactly when I ovulate. I've had two chemical pregnancies (March and April).

I am starting natural progesterone cream tomorrow night (OD was yesterday). I have read a lot but was wondering if you could give me some personal insight on what I might expect as far as symptoms.

Thank you so much in advance! :flower:

What should I expect? I am looking for personal experiences as opposed to Google...

Thanks in advance!

Sorry you have not gotten any answers. I know it can be frustrating! I have not tried the natural Creme.... I am starting on P suppositories on cd17....not sure what to expect really either. I had 1 person tell me weigh gain ��goody goody!!

Good luck to you! Hope you get some answers!

Thanks Jackie! What CD are you on now?

I waited and started the cream this morning instead of last night since today I am 3DPO. I can tell you that I have indeed noticed a difference: been lazy all day, tired and a bit emotional (upset, annoyed, sad, teary, crying, etc LOL) Fortunately, no weird physical side effects!

I'm cd9 today. Clomid days 5-9 so taking my last pill tonight... And I am soooo glad it has made me nauseous and restless! I will start testing for O on cd12 then start the suppositories on cd17.

Think u will be better if u use it at night? Idk just a suggestion. If ur lazy maybe you can sleep it off?

At least you will get a break from the nausea and restlessness now and feel more like yourself. Nausea=no fun!

Yeah I was going to do that but I've been reading that it's best to split the cream into two doses, AM and PM to ensure a constant flow of hormones throughtout the day as opposed to just one time a day. I can manage the laziness by just getting up and doing things but the emotional stuff is a bit harder LOL. My cousin had her baby shower yesterday and I was looking at pics today (cue the tears LOL)

Did you have any luck with the npc? I started last Wednesday.

Hi ladies. Wondering if either of you have had any luck with npc? I've had a chemical pregnancy (possibly 2, I didn't test but had symptoms) and ordered emerita pro-gest to try this cycle. Hope you ladies got your bfp!!

No luck here! And the cream was horrible!!

I did the emerita pro-gest from Sept. 18-25. I forgot on the 26th so I decided to stop. I stared my period on Sept. 27. So I believe it worked for me since there had been no sign of af since May. However, this period has been heavy and painful. But that is to be expected with such a long go without one. I am now on 50 mg clomid and will definately resume after a confirmed ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->