Newbie to the IVF world. Desperately seeking buddy!

Born2BeAMommy

TTC Baby #1
Reaction score
Sorry if this should be posted somewhere else. I have posted on the Assisted Conception & Groups and Discussion board and nothing has reallly happened.

I have PCOS. I have been TTC for over a year and my doctor has just referred me for IVF. I have been on Clomid since September. Doc has increased my dose to the max (150mg for 10 days) and I've done 2 cycles of that and STILL no ovulation. Yes, I'm 25 years old and I have NEVER ovulated!! Grrr!
Hoping to do IVF late this year or early next year.
Really really need a buddy to talk to as I feel really alone in this whole process. Nobody really understands what it feels like to be 25, a teacher who loves kids, and unable to even OVULATE let alone get pregnant.
I remain hopeful and plan to continue my journey as I wait for IVF. Going to give Soy Isoflavones a go. Maybe my body is more in tune with the NATURAL version of Clomid.

Anyways, enough about me and my sad state of affairs.
Really hope someone wants to be my buddy. I know there has to be someone out there in a similar situation.

Much love to you all, even if you read and run =)

Hi I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your tough journey, just doesn't seem fair to love and want kids so much and have such a hard time having one of our own so in a way I understand your situation even if mine isn't the same. I ovulate fine on my own its just that my DH has very very poor swimmers (<3% progressively motile sperm) and our chances of getting PG naturally right now are slim to none unless his motlity increases drastically. Will be looking into IUI and IVF in a few months myself if we don't get PG naturally. Again I wish you the best and I hope isoflavones work out for you. I tried taking soy to bring my OV date closer and it worked well for me so maybe the natural method will work better than clomid as I've heard some women say clomid never worked for them but soy did, GL:thumbup:.

Well I wish you the best of luck as well. Hopefully the natural way will work for you. If it doesn't...like it hasn't for me...maybe we'll be IVF buddies yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->