Newbie to this site and to this thread!

Babywishes4us

Reaction score
Hello All!
I have been visiting this site for a little while now and only today decided to sign up and join in on your conversations.
I am 38 years old and my husband and I are TTC our first child. It has been a very long and frustating journey for us.
I would love to get to know you ladies better and perhaps share in some of your experiences, hear your stories, and also get any advice that you may have to share.
It will be so nice to come here and chat often with others that can relate to myself and this sometimes crazy and heartbreaking TTC journey.

Have you had any testing done yet?
I am 39 and did one failed ivf. I have low amh, very low (although I saw a lady on here who posted her amh level as 0.00 and she got pregnant, so you never know), one blocked tube and adenomyosis. Ttc #1 for probably 2 years now.
I really do wish you the best of luck.
It's still possible....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Babywishes:hi: Welcome to B&B!

I am 37 years old and actually had not been ttc until I got pregnant last year and it turned out to me etopic.:cry: No matter how I try, it just hasn't happened for us again yet. :hugs:

Good Luck in your hunting the elusive egg.:spermy:

I have had my thyroid and hormone levels tested at various stages in my cycle and I have had a HSG test that came back clear. My husband's levels have checked out good as well. We are currently classified as unexplained infertility which is pretty frustrating.

Thank you ladies for the well wishes and I in turn wish you all baby dust.

Do you know about when you O? I always assumed that I Oed around the 14th day of my cycle, because its normally 27/28 days...but upon investigation I realized that I actually O around day 10/11.:dohh:

I have been tracking ovulation with OPKs. My cycle has been going a little long for the last couple of months, so I do need the OPKs to help pinpoint ovulation.

I know that when you get a positive OPK that ovulation will occur within the next 24-48 hours. My question to you all is when and for how long ofter after a postive OPK should you BD? Seems like a no brainer, but maybe I am missing something!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

I'm 38 and will be starting TTC next cycle. I just started using OPKs this cycle and did get a positive, so I'm hopeful, even if I can't chart to save my life. :haha: I have the same question about how often one should BD after a positive OPK.

I hope you find your sticky bean soon. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->