Newbie (TTC#1 24YO) hoping for similar buddy

Loo89

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm 24, been married three months and now starting TTC our first (non-kitty :winkwink: ) baby. I'd love to meet someone in a similar-ish situation so we can get through this all together!
I have 28-33 day cycles, and am between 4 and 10 dpo. Haven't charted before so am not too sure on O day. Going to track temp and cm next cycle, along with opk so I can be 100% certain.
Look forward to "meeting" some of you :)

Hey Loo! I'm 29 years old, been married for 3 years, and TTC #1. We've been TTC since September but I didn't start charting and temping until this cycle. According to FF I'm 3 DPO but I thought I had already ovulated for the month so I wasn't doing OPKs. I'm just waiting to see if AF arrives sometime. When are you going to test?

Hi Joccy, thanks for replying!

I'm already out for this cycle as AF came 3/4 days "early". I'm not surprised really.

Charting seems like a mysterious science to me! I'm hoping that as I've started from CD2 this month I will be able to make sense of it. Will you have dtd at the right time this cycle if you are only 3DPO?

:dust:

If FF is correct and I ovulated on Thursday, we BDd on Thursday night so that's cutting it close! We'll see though!

Charting is kind of fun to me now. I have an alarm that goes off every morning for me to temp. I put it into FF then go back to sleep. The thing I'm having trouble with is the CM part. I guess I dont know my body very well but I cant seem to find my cervix.

I guess that would come down to when *exactly* on Thursday you ovulated! Eek, fingers crossed.

I'm struggling with CM & CP, I have no idea what I'm looking for. I might see if I can find some kind of guide... or maybe a video... this is a new low!

I've googled a little about CM (By the way don't do it if you're eating at your computer lol) so I'm a little aware of what I'm looking for it's just that it seems like all my CM every time I've checked is watery.

How many cats do you have? I have 2 dogs that I've always called my children. I'm told that changes when you actually have children.

Haha! Noted. Mine has always been 'creamy' when I check, but then I've not been doing it long so hopefully I notice a difference nearer to O day.

I've got 3 cats, they're my babies too. I hope it doesn't change when I have kids. I'd feel sad for them. They are indoor cats and completely affectionate, real people cats.. IYSWIM. The boys especially!

What kinds of dogs do you have?

Both my dogs are basenji's. I love the breed. I've had my oldest since she was a few weeks old and she just turned 10 yrs old. My other is a basenji I got from the humane society and she's about 6 or 7. She's a little crippled. The vet said before I got her someone had grabbed her front legs and swung her so both of her front legs don't move well and they hurt her. Poor thing she's a sweetheart too.

I'd like to get a cat but my husband is allergic. : / How old are your cats?

I've never heard of that breed, so just looked it up. They seem like lovely dogs :) do they need lots of walking? I like that they don't bark! OH is a bit scared of dogs when they bark, although he is getting better.

Aww bless, your poor dog! I just can't understand how people can be so cruel to animals. Most dogs only want to be loved.

Get a hairless cat! ;)

My oldest is a British Blue & he's five, we did have his sister as well but she died of a heart attack when she was only two. Our ginger cat is a real mummy's boy, he's three and was rescued from a gypsy site. He had cat flu, fleas and worms when we got him. I didn't want him at first, never pick the poorly kitten! But OH fell in love, and luckily he made it. Our youngest cat is a black & white polydactyl who we got from the RSPCA. She's the loudest, funniest thing and she bullies the boys :)

Sorry I haven't responded until now. I wasn't on much yesterday as I was sleeping most of the afternoon. I started to have a panic attack in Hobby Lobby so I got home as soon as I could and took some Xanax. And Xanax makes me really sleepy (as expected) so I napped most of the afternoon.

Anyways no my dogs don't require a lot of walking. They have a big backyard and I take them for a short daily walk just so that can smell things in the area. They like laying out on the deck in the backyard and soaking up the sun and they love sleeping all day lol.

So how have you been? Are you temping and charting now?

Hi! I'm 23 and TTC #1 and have a similar cycle. 28-30 days. My dh and I found out we were 5 weeks pregnant. We were both told we'd have a 1 in a million shot of ever conceiving. I was noticing symptoms of pregnancy for weeks but just thought it was AF since we were told a pregnancy would be impossible. Unfortunately, at 5 weeks 6 days I passed 2 blood clots and had an ultrasound done and my hcg dropped below 50, they concluded I miscarried due to empty uterus/hcg levels. But we wanna get back on the boat ASAP especially since we now know it's possible!! I'm now a little over 1 week past my miscarriage and I suddenly started having symptoms again. I know I sound crazy and I'm taking into account it could just be my mind or body after a miscarriage. My doctor told me I shouldn't have any of these symptoms and if I test and it comes up a BFP that means I could possibly have ovulated 4 days after mc and could be pregnant. I'm not getting my hopes up yet but I definitely want to test soon. Hopefully this is our month! I am spreading lots of love and luck to you ladies as well!!

Xoxo

Hi lovelies, sorry for the absence, things got manic!

Joccy - sorry to hear about your panic attack, glad you're okay. Any news?

Dpopl - did you get your bfp? *hugs* it sounds like you are taking a positive view of your mc, as best you can anyway. Hope you're okay :)

Hi Loo! Stalking this :D I'm in a similar-ish situation. Wife is 24 and it is #1 for her and I am 25 with 1 already (7 y/o boy from a previous marriage).

Hi Eidson! You're popping up everywhere! ;) your dp is so cute. Is your son excited to be a big brother, or have you not told him?

Hi Eidson! You're popping up everywhere! ;) your dp is so cute. Is your son excited to be a big brother, or have you not told him?

Thank you! :happydance: He is SO excited to be a big brother, he has been asking us since we got married. He doesn't know when it happening or how...but he's going to flip out when we finally are :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->