newbie ttc#3 looking for buddies :)

cass2615

Reaction score
hi im cass im 26 have two boys 9 and nearly 5 my partners 27 made excting choice to att for number 3 ,and hoping to make some friends also on this journey and someone to teach the lingo cause i struggle to understand the posts alot of the time

hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi cass, how exciting to be ttc again. Don't worry about the lingo, you'll pick it up in no time. I'll put link on to a thread with them all and what they mean.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/f...bump-lingo-abbreviations-46.html#post34577245

I'm currently ttc #2. I'm 28, my partner is 35 and we have a 2 year old son. This is our 6th cycle so far and I've just started clomid this month so I'm really excited.

Good luck x

thankyou taz ill be sure to check the link out :) wishing you best of luck on your ttc journey hope you get that bfp soon :)

Hi cass! I'm new here. I'm 22 and FH is 28. We're TTC #1 and this is my first month off BC. Hope to hear more from you soon and fingers crossed for a quick BFP! :)

Hi cass! I'm new here. I'm 22 and FH is 28. We're TTC #1 and this is my first month off BC. Hope to hear more from you soon and fingers crossed for a quick BFP! :)

hi tabmb thankyou not feeling to hopeful for :bfp: this month but as people said your not out til :witch: arrives , but it was guess work this month will be more prepared for next

hi tabmb thankyou not feeling to hopeful for :bfp: this month but as people said your not out til :witch: arrives , but it was guess work this month will be more prepared for next

Same here.. I'm prepared for the first few (or more) cycles to be all over the place. But we will get there!

hi im cass im 26 have two boys 9 and nearly 5 my partners 27 made excting choice to att for number 3 ,and hoping to make some friends also on this journey and someone to teach the lingo cause i struggle to understand the posts alot of the time

hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi Cass,
We are ttc our 3rd too we have dd7 and ds5 :) been trying 13months now and have had a chemical pregnancy. Fingers crossed for the future :) would love to chat more xx

hiya girls I am ttc 3 think I am going to ovulate soon had some ewcm so going to bd tonight just in case I will do a opk tomorrow morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->