newbie with 2 question post...

luvmykids0810

Mother of 2, TTC #3
Reaction score
What's the difference between NTNP and TTC sex wise? Cause my OH has a VERY high sex drive. He doesn't care what I'm looking like and he'll jump all over me. But we'becuz decided to ttc in October. But I want to take my emplanon out now bit I'm afraid I will fall pregnant within that same month like with dd2. One missed pill and a BFP! So what do you ladies think?

NTNP has nothing to do with sex really.. it just means your having sex without protection with the outcome of a baby at some point.... if you want to take your implant out now but dont want to officially try until october then use condoms....

NTNP has nothing to do with sex really.. it just means your having sex without protection with the outcome of a baby at some point.... if you want to take your implant out now but dont want to officially try until october then use condoms....

That's easier said than done OH hates condoms that's why I have the implant.

hmmmmmm then i would have to say, either witdraw (which isnt really good method of contraception) or try and avoid fertile days maybe....

and why do men always say they hate condoms..... we hate a lot of things but still have to deal with it lol... x

^^Agreed! They act like condoms are the end of sex as they know it - but do they have to deal with bleeding out their penis 4-5 days every month? Do they have to deal with doubling-over-in-pain cramps? NO! Get over it, guys!! :rofl:

yes exactly.. not to mention what hard work do they put into hsving a baby?? they give us a few spermies and we do the rest...... BRAISE UP BOYS lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->