nutty

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
Hello all another newbie here.
I did a home pregnancy test on Thusday (two tests cos I was shocked!) which both showed positive hooray :happydance:
As this is my first time I was really worried as I felt like my period was going to start any second (and still do) so it was good to read here that it's normal. I feel wierd still and am going to see the Dr's tomorrow (if they can fit me in just cos I'm a worrier). My tummy feels odd, tops of my legs are sore and I'm quite hot but from reading on here this is ok? Oh and I feel a bit sicky...

Sorry to go on there but I haven't told anyone apart from the OH and just needed to talk to someone

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Congrats on your BFP! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months....:hugs:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/th5.gif Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations!!

I too felt like I was going to have AF at any minute, but she never turned up....

Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

Hello all another newbie here.
I did a home pregnancy test on Thusday (two tests cos I was shocked!) which both showed positive hooray :happydance:
As this is my first time I was really worried as I felt like my period was going to start any second (and still do) so it was good to read here that it's normal. I feel wierd still and am going to see the Dr's tomorrow (if they can fit me in just cos I'm a worrier). My tummy feels odd, tops of my legs are sore and I'm quite hot but from reading on here this is ok? Oh and I feel a bit sicky...

Sorry to go on there but I haven't told anyone apart from the OH and just needed to talk to someone

CONGRATS!!! I took two tests also. LOL. It's pretty hard to believe until the first ultrasound, or hearing the heartbeat for the first time (which ever comes first). Good luck to you!

Thank you for all the Hello's. Am feeling a bit more normal today going to the Dr's tomorrow hopefully they will confirm the pregnancy? And then I'll feel like it's a bit more real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->