Newly pregnant! But can anyone help me figure out how far along?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
2nd,3rd,4th nov- ewcm
Pressure/cramps

4th & 5th nov + opk

Bded on the 4th and 5th

11th,12th pressure and cramps again

BDed on the 12th

15th nausea in morning

16th boobs feel on fire, headache, really thirsty, headache,

19th bfn on ic

21st tiniest smudge on ic that can only be seen when inverting, got a frer 2 hours later- easily seen BFP

22nd (today) 1-2 on a digi so less than 4 weeks pregnant.

The dates just don't add up!

If I'd oved when I had my + opk I would've got a BFP earlier and the clearblue digi would now be at 2-3.
Unless I geared up to ov but didn't until the 11th, 12th that seems like a possibility.
I just can't figure out how far along I'd be. Oh and I'm cd51 after my clomid round failed I must've oved after.

First of all, congrats on your bfp! Woohoo!

Secondly, don't go by the digi. That conception indicator is just a guesstimate and it goes by a rough estimate of your hCG in your urine at the time you do the test. 1-2 weeks is 25-200mIU, 2-3 weeks is over 200-2000mIU, and 3+ is 2000+mIU. It depends on when you ovulated, when the egg implanted, and how fast your hCG rises in those first days. At 14dpo (Monday), I was at 38 mIU. On Friday of that week (so 18dpo) I got 1-2 weeks but was at 236 when they drew my blood three hours later. I'm now just over six weeks and saw my baby yesterday. If you are worried, then call the doctor and ask for a quantitative hCG to be done with a repeat in 2-3 days. Those results should tell you just how high your hCG is and how fast it's rising. Keep in mind the 'normal' range for hCG is HUGE. (Google it and you'll see just how wide that range can be.) Hang in there and good luck!

I rang my doc this morning and he said to come in in about a week. He doesn't do quants and knows how I stress on test line darknesses!

Congratulations!!!:happydance:
If you conceived on the 5th you're about 4 weeks pregnant. If you had a pos OPK then, and had sex the 4th and the 5th, with the EWCM then I'd say it's safe to say that's around when you conceived. When was the first day of your last period?
I got my BFP 3 days before AF was due, on a ClearBlue digi and although I was 3 1/2 weeks the digi said 1-2. Two days later it said 2-3, then two days after that it said 3+.

I'm cd51 my last AF was start October- I took clomid that month but failed to ovulate but the had the + opks around cd34ish

I think it's a shame that more doctors won't do quants because it gives SO much relief to know those levels are rising normally.

Do you remember the date in October?

5,6,7 October.
The cycle before that was 60 days. The cycle before that was 6 months (post partum) ending in a chemical pregnancy.

Before having my boy my cycles were non existent.

So can't really go by that :/

Well, my guess is still 4 weeks! Haha keep us posted!

Based on your opks I would say you are around 4 wks 4-5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->