Next step IVF.....

Flipperty

Reaction score
Hi guys - not posted in ages, sorry... Hope everyone#s well and hello to all the new people :flower:

Just a little update - acupuncture, well the first lot were lovely, with lovely lady and all was going so well, then a different lady took over, barely spoke a word of English and she had a totally different method, I was quite anxious going but we'd paid in advance so I went... she bruised me quite badly several times and made me bleed on several occasions too... :nope:

I am 39 now and so we are giving the IVF route a try... All the other tests we have had coming back fine, but I am not sure my progesterone levels are as high as they could be - but I get such conflicting advice on this too .... well we get conflicting advice with everything, it makes my head spin...

This whole thing so often feels like we are scrabbling in the dark....

We so, so want to be mum and dad to our baby(s) we have so much to give :hugs:

1st appointment for consultation June 19th..... I am praying SO hard. [-o<

I hope this works for you.

Sometimes, trying to have a baby is a bit like a hamster running on a wheel. Running, running, running at full speed and going nowhere.

FX for IVF. I hope it gets you positive results. :hugs:

Your lucky your tests came back normal at this age (I am also 39 - amh very low, fsh 8.9 and 10, on the high side, blocked right tube with adenomyosis). So having labs and tests come back normal will only increase your chance of sucess with ivf! Don't be afraid.

PositiveUs, big hugs to you - how are things going with you and are you going down the IVF route? xx Well I am keeping fingers crossed it's all OK - They will be doing a whole bunch of tests with me they said - think i have had most but who knows if things have changed since they were done?

readyformore, it's certainly taking a strain that's for sure.....

Thanks so much for your replies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"