Next vs Clarks for shoes

T

Tilly

Just reading a thread about shoe sizes and it made me think... do you think theres a problem with buying shoes from Next? It's not a problem for us to spend on shoes from Clarks etc, but I find most of their shoes ugly compared to ones from Next. We measure her/have her measured regularly and make sure her shoes are well fitting.

What do you do/think??

I've been wondering over this *must find other thread* I think most of Clarks shoes are ugly - well on the website they are and thought there must be somewhere else I can buy her first walking shoes!

If you have a Russell & Bromley near you, they do some nicer ones.. but still think they're a bit naff. Especially as Bethanie has the biggest width they seem to do and she can only wear a t-bar..

i admit clarks shoes are ugly but they are probably the best fitted shoes you can buy for first walking feet well supportive i think but also overly priced for the time they are worn! i love the shoes in next they are lovely leeon has some pairs of the pre walkers from next x

I think when they are younger i.e cruising then clarks shoes are good..but once they are walking then aren't most shoes the same??

Kieran has never had a pair of clarks...as the boy shoes i really don't like (sorry to anyone who has them) And kieran always has trainers.
Paige has a pair of cruisers and thats only because she was ready for them in the sales :lol:
Next, new look and Brantano look nice for shoes from what i have seen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->