Nicknames for your LO

Deise

Reaction score
Does your LO have any nicknames or cheesy names?

Keira was nicknamed "Squawk Box" right after birth, but now we just call her Squawk. And sometimes we just call her Kiki.

And when its just me and her, she's "Squawk-a-licious Sooo Delicious""!! My OH would die laughing if he heard me sing that to her!!

Aya Aya (when she has a pacifier in her mouth and is cranky she keeps saying that)
Fart Box
Bubble Maker 2008
Miss Bubbles
Poop Master
Poop Machine

I'm a great mommy! hhahaha

We mostly call her TinkerBell LOL. It started from me calling her "tinker butt" for stinker butt in baby talk, while I was changing an unpleasant diaper. Then became Tinkerbell or Tink. Also Tinky Dinky. Or Air Bear or Care Bear. Or poo poo machine. We've got a lot more that I cant think of right now.

I swear I think she calls me Aww Waaa. LOL. When we have our little conversations, she only makes that noise to me. It must be her little way of saying Mama. Or maybe I'm just nuts lol.

squirt - cos she reminds me of the little turtle from nemo :lol:

spike- cos when we give her a bath afterwards her hair stands up everywhere!

nugget- i have no idea why :lol:

I call Noah
1. Lil' Bubbie
2. No-No
3. Mr. Baby Universe

LOL mine are boring compared to these--- I love everyone else's.

I usually just call Aspen:
Aspie
Spin or Spinny
Munchie
or Kin-Kin (I got lazy from calling her Munchkin)

DH has always called Ky "Monkey Boy"...but I don't use it, I just call him by his name or I still call him "baby".

We call Frankie "Frankle-Furter" because when she was born the nurses put her name as "Frankle" on her record book...then the Furter bit has since been added because we are in Germany.

Seth gets Sethlington from my FIL, and Setharoo from me. I have no idea why. Other wise he's 'the bairn' which I think is a northern thing.

xxx

I call Skye Cutie Pie Skye..and sometimes call her a little moo...although I have no idea where it came from?! :)

We call Connor chunky monkey because he has put in 6 pounds in two months and he has little monkey feet! We also call him conow the monow... not really sure how that happened and buboz.

Brennan is called Mr. Squiggy when he is crying because his face goes all wrinkly and squigges up. I also call him monkey boy and monkey shine (something from my grandmother).

:rofl:
buttmunch ( i really dont know why )

munchkin

chunky charlie

oh and snuggle muffin god knows where i got that one from aswell, and i thought it was only me and my OH that called our baby funny names hehe

I don't have any- yea i know boring!!
But my friend call her little girl Lamb chop, sometimes chop chop because her other girl can't say lamb!
xx

Well my LO isn't here yet but I do have a younger brother who I torture with names!!

When he was first born he was so little & wrinkley so I called him my chicken but now he's a big grown up boy of 9 he's called Turkey :)

xx

I call Isabella, Izzie or Bella, Growly Bear or Bella Bear (she doesn't coo, she growls)

puddin', pudgey, funniest is ... naughty noo noo LOL

Noah is 'Monkey Boy' and sometimes 'Cherub'

When he was morn the midwifes in the hosp named him 'pukey pete' cos he just kept being sick, sometimes we call him that when he's sick!!

My nickname for Indigo is Indi Bindi Boo... I made up a little song for him when we were in the hospital to calm him & still sing it to him now!

Other names me & Jeff call him are:
Little Dude
Mr Man
Farty Pants
& Monster Munch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member