Night Nappies For Teeny Ones

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
IJP is getting pretty awesome at going through the night and only having a Dreamfeed in bed with us.

Her TFs have been holding out but we are keen to get something else in place before these start loosing the battle!

So, suggestions for a night nappy for a tiny 1 month old please :flower:

xxx

for that age i'd go for bamboo pop ins or a boosted bamboozle stretchy with disana wool pants ! (i'd go for size 2 stretchies)

How much does she weigh atm? The stretchies fit K fab from 3 weeks old with a flip wrap, so I second that recommendation.

I use BG organics or organic flips- both work fabulously xxx

She was 8lb 1 when last weighed a week and a half ago.

Hmmm I wonder....we did want to steer clear of fitteds and wraps but if they are that good....

Jetters, we are trying our BG tonight so fingers crossed!!

xxx

This is useful to know for Avalon too, she still wakes in the night atm to be changed and fed though so not much point in getting too many for overnight just yet as I have a few sposies left to finish! I have a few flips though so may get some more organic inserts or the stretchys to try her with when the time comes. Or a bg organic!

ecobubs are fab for night - they're sized pockets

You can't beat a traditional bamboo square nappy with a wool cover for nights. If necessary, double up, and fold 2 together.

I only really use fitteds at night, I like having the double layer of protection - even if the nappy leaks, the wrap should hold it. I opened a wrap the other morning to find the outside of her nappy covered in the massive poo she'd just done - nothing had got through the wrap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->