Night sleep

Foxxy

Reaction score
Ladies,

coudl you kindly tell me when you put your LOs to night sleep?

I put my 2.5 month little son to sleep at 10 pm and he wake up usually at 9 am, more rarely at 10-11 am. And of course i wake up several times during the night to feed him (i'm breastfeeding). But not everything goes so smooth all the day of course and sometimes he felt asleep only at 11 pm...
One of my mates told me that it's incredibly late and she put his 10 months son to bed at 8 pm and have a plenty of time for herself. I'm glad for her, but my so will not sleep at 8 pm. The only thing which i know for sure it's his afternoon sleep since 2 pm till 5 pm. That's all. All the rest is incredibly unpredictable :dohh:

Is it really terrible that my LO fall asleep so late? :cry:

Thanks for your comments and replies.

Hiya hun...i don't think its bad at all :hugs: Alot of mummys on this forum im sure have put their babys to bed late when they were this age, i used to put my son to bed at 9pm when he was around that age...myself i only started putting my LO to bed at 7pm when he was about 5months and i knew he would be sleeping through. All mums are different and you certainly not doing a bad thing. xx

My bubs feeds every four hours in the day, her last feed is usually between 9-10pm, she then goes down and feeds again between 5-6am. Of course this doesn't always happen - she is a baby!!! I think you know whats best for your baby and what works best for you as a family. Everybody does things different - it doesn't mean you are doing stuff wrong!! x

Hi Ya. We started off putting Toby to bed around nine or ten. As he got bigger this has gradually got earlier he is usually in bed by 8.30 now and i try and stick to the same time every night but like XHX said above this does not always happen. We went to my OH mums for dinner last night as we do once a week and he didnt go to bed until ten but he will just sleep while we are out. Everyone is different and u know whats best for your LO. Toby has not woken for night feeds for ages now but he is teething early and he sometimes wakes up in night for comfort, bless him. Sounds like your doing great and I wish I had tried to stick it out with the breast feeding. xxx

Caitlyn didn't go to sleep untill midnight last night :dohh: I feel bad for her going to bed so late but there's nothing I can do about it!

wel my son i put him to bed at 6 and he sleeps through til 9 or 10 and my daughter i put her to bed at 9-10 and she wakes up same time as connor x

Oliver is 6 weeks and he goes to bed anytime between 9 & 11. I think at this age, you just need to go with the flow. I'm trying to make 9 his bed time, but babies will sleep only when they want to!!!

when charlie was younger it used to be 11/12pm or maybe as late as 1am it was so hard to get him in a routine but now its 8pm which im quiet happy with i wouldnt mind it a little later xxx

Oliver is 6 weeks and he goes to bed anytime between 9 & 11. I think at this age, you just need to go with the flow. I'm trying to make 9 his bed time, but babies will sleep only when they want to!!!

thats true when there young its hard to get a good routine but eventualy youl get into a routine that you and your baby are happy with it just takes time xx

When Erin was younger she used to go to bed at any time between 9.30 and 11.30pm, then when she got to 3 months she started to sleep through the night so she went to bed at 9.00pm and slept till 9.30am. Because I am going back to work in Jan part time I needed her to start waking earlier in the morning, so she now goes to bed at 7.30pm / 8.00pm and sleeps straight through till 8.00am / 8.30am.

When Erin was younger she used to go to bed at any time between 9.30 and 11.30pm, then when she got to 3 months she started to sleep through the night so she went to bed at 9.00pm and slept till 9.30am. Because I am going back to work in Jan part time I needed her to start waking earlier in the morning, so she now goes to bed at 7.30pm / 8.00pm and sleeps straight through till 8.00am / 8.30am.

Ohhhh i even couldn't imagine that my son will start sleep through the night soon...

thats true when there young its hard to get a good routine but eventualy youl get into a routine that you and your baby are happy with it just takes time xx

I can just agree with you girls! I know that it should just take some time...

Jasmine goes to bed around 9, feeds at around 4 and wakes up around 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->