Night sweats in early pregnancy

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone had night sweats in early pregnancy?

Thanks Rumps

Oh yes! Very annoying. I'll wear shorts and a tank top to bed and still wake up in the middle of the night all sweaty.

Oh yeah, especially during the first several weeks!! I would have to get up and sleep in the living room with the ceiling fan and floor fan on because I got so sweaty and hot at night! It was aweful, and it didn't help my nausea any either...

I'm like it throughout the day too!! It's horrible, is this normal?!

Ive been sleeping on the couch with the air conditioner on me cause my feet are on fire. They feel like they are 100 degrees and so does the rest of my body

I wake up in the middle of the night too ...just sweating like crazy. It's normal, but uncomfortable.

Yes I had them really bad, until about 5 weeks. It's very normal, due to the high progesterone and all the hormonal fluctuations.

i had it for the best part of 6 months. i would wake up and have to change my pjs they were that wet! it was pretty grose.

To hubbys delight we had to change from a 13tog duvet to a 2.5tog. he hates the thick duvets. as soon as i had my baby my central heating system disappeared. i was back to long pjs, hot water bottles and big blankets. I suppose your lucky that youl be going through the winter when your pregnant. hopefully by spring time it will have gone away x

Yup that's how I knew I was preggers! My top was soaked!

Yes definitley! My arms would feel all hot yet my body would be freezing. Also lately i've been waking up in the morning a sweaty mess!

Thats how we knew last time and this time i didnt sweat so much buthot flushes in the night!

I had this horribly as soon as I found out, all throughout week 5. I did get the hot flashes during the day too, but they were easier to handle. I had to get up and change atleast once, sometimes twice a night!

Yes. lol, I used to wake up in the middle of the night, freaking out that I was going to overheat the baby and put a fan on my belly for him. hahahaha... Anyway, they'll go away in a few weeks most likely. :)

CONSTANTLY. It doesn't help that we are having unseasonably warm weather and DH kept the heat on all day (I'm slightly nocturnal) and I was sweating buckets by the time I got out from under the comforter.

I am so glad someone has asked this because this is what has been happening to me since getting pregnant, it is the reason I am not sleeping through the night anymore, I still haven't put the winter duvet on, the poor OH is cold, he warms his hands on me at night :) the hot feet were actually my first inkling of being pregnant, it is weird, one minute they are freezing the next they are roasting hot!

I had one the other night! I woke up at 3am absolutely soaked! Was gross! haha

In case the problem of night sweats during pregnancy becomes so severe that it disrupts a woman’s sleep, it is best to keep the medical health care provider informed about this at all times. stopsweat

Yep I go to sleep freezing cold and wake up soaked.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->