Night Time Routine?

nessajane

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

So this weekend me and OH are going to try Tyler in his own room for the first time.

For those that put their LOs in their own room what time do you put them to bed at night?

At the moment hes in his moses basket so if he naps early evening we put him in his basket, But now shall i start putting him upstairs in his cot?

What rountine did/ do you tend to do with your LOs at night ?

Thanks xx

ffion goes to bed at 2pm for a nap and 7pm for bed.

Oliver is ready and in bed by 9. Any later than that and he becomes a right grumpy old man!!!

We start our bedtime routine at around 5.45 - some naked time, bath and a massage and then we get into our sleeping bag, have our feed and then a story. Max is normally in his cot lights out etc by 6.45.

6:30 but we really only got into a routine after she was weaned. Before that she went to bed anywhere from 7-9 or so

I started a proper routine for Jay when he went into his own room at 15 weeks. He has a bath at 6:30 followed by a massage. Then I feed him and he usually goes to bed somewhere between 7:30 - 8 :D At the mo, I wake him for a dream feed at 10 but I'll probably stop doing that soonish as he has started sleeping through.

Good luck with the move :D Jay sleeps so much better in his own room!!

xx

Lexie was going to bed at 8pm but it would take her 45mins to settle. So I put her to bed at 9pm now and she goes straight to sleep. She isn't in her ''own'' room, but in my room I share with my sisters. She goes to bed on her own though, when nobody is in the room. :D

Good luck Nessa.

I started a routine with Jacob a little over a month ago and it has been a god send! The third night is always the worst and by the 5th night they pretty much have it sussed, this is ours hope it helps you

7pm - Bath
7.15pm - Out of bath brush teeth and hair
7.20pm - massage cream into him
7.25pm - get dressed (vest, sleepsuit and gro bag)
7.30pm - Say goodnight to everyone and have a bottle in his nursery with just a very dim light on and no speach or eye contact with me and put straigh in cot when he has finished

He is always asleep within 5-10 minutes now and doesnt wake up until 6.30am earliest. The first night I did it he cried for 45minutes and I went in every 10 minutes just gave him a kiss and said goodnight and walked back out again and now I have no problem at all

Also I found putting colic drops in that last bottle helps as you dont have to try so hard with burping therefore no waking him up as much (if your breastfeeding ignore me)

Sorry for ranting on I know how you feel was so worried the first night hope it all goes well for you x

fin goes to bed between 6.30 and 7 pm. he's just gone 4 months. good luck. xx

hi i have two under two...18 mth and 6 mths i put youngest to bed by about 7:45 after her tea and her bath she has a bottle then to bed i bath both girls together and feed then at same time then the elder one goes to bed about 8pm this routine has been going on about 2 weeks but the elder one was going throught the night from 5 weeks.... good luck with it it can be very trying but keep percivering with it it will work

Niamh is asleep for the night by 10pm now. It was 11pm, but I just started giving her the last feed a bit earlier.

Jasmine goes to bed at 8... I am thinking it might be time to move it ahead... At your lo's age she was in bed around 9.

Freddie has his bath then into bed by about 8pm xx even if he doesnt fall asleep feeding i still put him down and he goes off xxx

he has been in his own room for a couple of weeks now and we all sleep better!!

good luck hon

my little one hasnt really got a routine as hes so god damn spoilt lol last 2 weeks hes been going to bed at 11ish n sleeps till 5am lol he wont go to sleep any earlier as he just want toplay all the time hes a right cheeky monkey lol

I put Lola in bed at around 10.30 om after she has her bath and diaper change. The I turn on her rotating lights, plug in the glade thingy and wind her cot mobile... that way she sleeps until 7 am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->