Nightmares....

babymello

My Pretty Mama
Reaction score
Does your baby have nightmares?

In the first week and second week when Chayil was born she was having nightmares.
She would just scream/cry in the middle of no where and be pulling her hair ( no Joke ). It was like, she's being attacked by an evil force. I had to pray and bind up those forces.

This would only happen while she's in the crib.
We would take her out and put her next to us in our bed.

It has stopped now.
Anyone experience some weird stuff like this before.

Mello

Max has had this problem same thing as you described ..I went out and bought a dream catcher , im totally into indian spiritual things and ever since hes had this hanging off his mobile he sleeps peacefully through the night

Colton wakes up during his naps in the day and starts screaming. He isnt even awake yet, as he doesn't even open his eyes.
I can usually get him back to sleep by feeding him usually 3-4oz and he is back out. I know when he is really ready to wake up because he is really happy go lucky when he has had enough sleep.
I think it's just a comfort thing with him. He wants comforting, and he gets that from sucking his bottle. I would give him his binkie, but I took it away 2 months ago.. and I'm trying not to take steps back.

I didn't think babies dreamt until they were 6months old or something? (not sure how on earth anyone would know this...but tis what i heard...)

Oh my god, yes! Last night Dylan woke up screaming and screaming. He was also hyperventilating and this all happened from a peaceful sleep in a matter of seconds. I was so worried I even called the NHS Direct phone line but after a cuddle and some milk he was right as rain. It was really upsetting to think that something had upset him so much. I have never heard him make such a pained noise and I never want to hear it again.

Im Indian and we believe that babies are still able to remember their past life up until they are able to speak.
This is why they sometimes have nightmares & othertimes laugh/smile in their sleep...
Elders say to make sure they dont have nightmares u should keep a steel glass with water in under the moses basket/crib etc directly under the head.

Im Indian and we believe that babies are still able to remember their past life up until they are able to speak.
This is why they sometimes have nightmares & othertimes laugh/smile in their sleep...
Elders say to make sure they dont have nightmares u should keep a steel glass with water in under the moses basket/crib etc directly under the head.

Or a "Bible" at the top portion of their crib.

Mello

wow Angelica that is awsome to know , I wonder who my lil bugger was in his past life ..It pains me to see him when he has nightmares and to see his cry and flinch sometimes i wonder whos hurting him

Seth did something really strange when we were away for the weekend... I was awake and he was in his crib and he started doing this like.. squeaky breathing thing, almost sounded like hyperventilating, so I sat up and looked over and he startled.... but completely jumped about an inch from his cot and then screamed really suddenly. It was horrible! I think that was a nightmare.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->