nipple bumps!

hiphophooray

Reaction score
I never thought id be excited to see pimples on my nipples :haha: but my breasts are super sore today, low backache, AF type cramps mainly on one side and now these little bumps ive never had before! we were taking a break this month and just having fun, but these few symptoms are making me super excited. Anyone have similar experiences with these bumps and pregnancy?

You know, the one time I got the montgomery tubercles, I wasn't pregnant, so that totally rained on my parade. :lol: Your symptoms sound really exciting, though! How many dpo are you?

Hey!!

I dont wanna bring you down because everyone is different and if a symptom or sign is different than your norm, it could be a good sign!!

I got a couple montgomery's tubercles in my December cycle, was convinced I was pregnant... and I wasn't.

This is now end of Feb. and they have not left me! I haven't messed with them because I was told by my Dr. that messing with them could cause them to get infected or clog ducts...

BUT! I hope it is a pregnancy sign for you :)

XOXO

i am not sure what dpo i am. Ive never had them except pregnant with DS but I probably am not pregnant this cycle anyway. We really didn't BD enough and weren't really "trying" but im hoping the whole "just dont think about it and it'll happen" thing works :haha: except now I am definitely obsessing again :p

I got them in my November cycle and I thought I was pg too. I had them with my last pg but I wasn't and they've stuck around ever since. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->