nipple problem - really worried!

louise0501

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a 2 month old son who i am currently breastfeeding. i have noticed i have something what looks like psoriasis on my areola and i have suffered with psoriasis since i was 5 but i have never had it anywhere on the areola or nipple however it's not itchy or sore or bothering me in anyway. i haven't noticed any discharge from nipples but im breastfeeding so would be hard to tell. I Made the mistake of googling and it came up with pagets disease which is a rare form of breats cancer. do you think this could be pagets disease? i'm so terrified? is it possible its psoriasis?

please reply asap
Love Louise X

Hi,

I don't really know much about this but have had breast worries before so know how stressful it is .I am sure with breastfeeding it is most probably some form of irritation. I highly doubt its anything to be really worried about. Just pop to the docs and he'l probably give you some cream to try and clear it up.

Its horrible to worry but i'm sure all is fine xxx

Could it be a Montgomery gland? Those are totally normal! https://www.007b.com/nipple_gallery.php

If you are concerned I would definitely see a doctor though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->