Nipple stimulation

purpleshark

Reaction score
Been wide awake since 4am and so desperate for baby to arrive. Was bored so thought I'd give it a go. Started at 5.05 and by 5.15 my back really started to hurt. Carried on til it was 15 minutes (so to 5.20) and its now 5.42 and my back is still hurting. Could this be the start? With my DD my pain started in my back. Has anyone else tried this and it work? It's probably just wishful thinking on my part. I'll fall asleep and it'll stop hurting by the time I wake knowing my luck lol.

I learned at child birth class that nipple stimulation can cause you to go into labor. Instructor doesnt recommend doing it though. Goodluck! Let me know how you make out.

I went back to sleep and have woken up feeling fine :( only trying everything I can think of because baby is due tomorrow and the pain from PGP is getting too much

Aww so sorry ur little one just isnt ready. These are some things i came across to try when late

Acupressure on ankles black licorious pineapple jumping jacks walking sex red rasp tea leaf spicy food (spicy doritos. Tacos) stimulate nipples massage climbing the stairs pineapple epo 500mg basil and oregano in eggplant parm

Both will help induce labor, but acupuncture will require you to go see a trained professional. Acupressure, on the other hand, can be done at home by you or your partner. There are 2 pressure points that are said to stimulate contractions. They are in the webbing that is located between the thumb and the index finger and about 4 finger-widths above the inner side of the ankle bone.
For the webbing, you will have to pinch it and then rub it in a circular motion for 30 seconds to a minute at a time. Take breaks in between contractions. For your ankle, firmly press on the spot. It should feel a little sore. Rub in a circular motion until you feel a contraction. When the contraction is over, begin pressing again.

Basil cedarwood sage juniper thyme rosemary oils stimulate uterine contractions.

Im hoping a pedicure and nice ankle rub helps me go into labor if i make it to 39 weeks thats what ill try first. Goodluck i really hope ur baby comes. Keep me posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->