Nipples! TMI lol

zmzerbe

Chance & Baby Z
Reaction score
My nipples are doing all sorts of weird things lately.
Usually (pre-pregnancy) my nipples are pink and about 3/4 - 1 inch in diameter...

Yesterday I noticed that my nipples were probably the size of quarters and super dark brown. (which isn't abnormal as this happened with ds as well). The weird thing though is that they change on a day to day basis. Today I noticed in the mirror that they are now a pink/brownish color (not dark and not light) and about 2 inches in diameter.

Does anyone else experience daily changes?

Mine have changed a bit each day as well. They're a totally different color than they started, and now they have freckles and I swear half my boob is nipple now...which is saying something when you have DDDs!!

Mine change on the daily and have changed colors several times as well. And apparently I have an oat flake sized birthmark on my left one that only shows up during pregnancy and gets CRAZY dark!

My areolas change color every day! Some days, they're light pink, sometimes dark brown, and often every color in between! Lol

Mine are horrible. Every pregnancy. :( they are naturally a tan color, but now they are so dark. I hate it. Lol and they get huge.

You ladies have no idea how relieved I am to hear all of you say these things. I'm so glad it's not just me lol!

My nipples got bigger and went brown around week 6-7. I hate it. Luckily they don't hurt but the size change makes it impossible to go braless. They're visible through everything. Doesn't help that I've gone from a C cup to a DD/E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->