No changes in boobs

bostonblonde

Reaction score
I keep reading about people having extremely sore, heavy breasts in their 2ww and later getting a BFP.

I'm CD23 (don't know my actual dpo this month) and I have no obvious changes whatsoever. The only thing I notice is that I have slightly sensitive nipples, but I had that last month and obviously got a BFN.

So my question is, is it fairly common to not feel ANY changes in your boobs at this early stage, and still possibly be pregnant?

I have 3 children and have recently had 2 losses. With ds#1 the only symptom I had was heartburn from about 16 weeks. With dd - sore boobs, spots, sick every day from BFP to birth, lank & greasy hair, moody etc.
Ds#2 exact same as his brother.

Had a chemical in Jan - slightly sore boobs & nipples, feeling sick, emotional was very similar to dd.

Mc in March - similar again

The point I'm trying to make whilst waffling is you don;t have to have every symptom going to get BFP.

We are trying again and I'm due to test on Tues, my boobs are not remotely sore this time.

Good luck

some women don't get ANY symptoms other then a missed period. Don't concern yourself too much with non-icky feeling tatas. Rejoice! My sore tatas were MURDER!

Don't worry - with my DS I never had sore bb's until after he was born and the milk started to come in.

I did have some pg symptoms a couple of days before I got my BFP (we were away for the weekend and tested when we got back). They were :

looking forward to my meals on the plane and then feeling queasy at the sight of them
falling asleep at the airport on the very uncomfortable seats
going for a McDonalds, asking for a chicken burger, being misunderstood, got a big mac and still ate it - gherkins and all (I HATE burgers and gherkins)

I didn't think twice about these until my DH said I should test.

Last month i had very sore boobs and AF arrived. This month habe a million and one symptoms,none are sore boobs!! We shall see in the next couple of days!!x

Ive never ever gotten sore boobs. And i am the momma to many. Dont let it get you down! We all handle hormones in our own unique way.

I agree with what these ladies are saying, you can't let yourself get down in the dumps if you don't have any typical early pregnancy symptoms. It might just be that your body handles early pregnancy differently, and trust me if you don't get some of the more awful symptoms like extremely sore breasts and/or nausea and vomiting--you're not missing out. Honestly sweetheart if you try and symptom spot too much, you might find yourself more down when/and if AF does arrive. Just take it one day at a time and if your body starts to have changes you'll know somethings up, cuz you're not looking for there to be. This is something I had to tell myself to do the last couple days, because I'm sure I have the flu right now, which may have resulted in some of the symptoms I WANTED to be early pregnancy symptoms.

Anyways Good Luck bb! Baby Dust to you

Good advice Jaymee. Yeah I actually googled this very topic today about how common is sore boobs as an early pregnancy symptom and there were a lot of data saying that definitely lots of women do not get sore boobs until way later in the pregnancy, and some not until they give birth. I would be convinced of that and what the ladies on BNB are saying except for when I got my BFP (later MMC) I DID have sore boobs! And yes, I know it can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy but still I am wantin them sore boobies! Try not to think about symptoms at all and maybe they will show up when you don't expect. that's what I will do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->