No CM and AF due soon ..

pinkneon

Birth mommy xx
Reaction score
Sorry, I have realized I have posted almost everyday since joining ... :oops: Am hoping the rest of you aren't getting too bored with my posting but I am proper confused. Have been ttc for so long now and this time things are different and don't have anyone else to ask about it ...

Ok, so apoligies over ... I have have noticed that I have had no CM or discharge at all in the past week and half ... AF is due this week and usually by now I have some - and sometimes a lot! The only thing I did have was about 4 or 5 days after bd where I had a tiny tiny amount of sticky white discharge. But then it disappeared. (Not sure if that could be the unused :spermy:or not?) Anyway ... Is it normal to have no CM or discharge if you are pregnant? I'm trying to be very good and not testing today ... So far have only had BFNs :( I realize it is odd for my body to not have CM or discharge this close to AF so am hoping it's a GOOD sign ...! Can someone help please?

:babydust: to you all! X

Sorry, not sure.

I've read posts that say loads of CM is a good sign but others that say anything out of the ordinary for you is also a good sign!!

It's so confusing and unfortunately you don't know until you either get your BFP or the witch shows her ugly face.

Good luck.

y'know my mother said she was dry as a bone before she got her BFPs all four times. So you just never know.

I dont remember excess cm until I was well past when af was due...most of my "symtoms" didnt kick in until about 6 weeks. the only things that ever tip me off are "phantom cramps" and dizzy spells. If I feel one of those dizzy spells, I run to go get a test. 99% of the time for me, as soon as I feel that, I will get a bfp on a test. :flower:

Thanks Mrs Mommy. I have been having regular dizzy spells for the past week now! Not much else though ... Am gonna test tomorrow I think cos AF is due either tomorrow or Wednesday ... Will then wait til Friday and if AF hasn't come (Which I hope!) then will test again. Should be nfp by then shouldn't it? It'll be 14 days after bd ...

Thanks! Have literally got everything crossed that the :witch: won't come and I'll get my :bfp: Really hope so ... After 15months of trying this has gotta be it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->