No complications but made new incision

DollPosse

Reaction score
I see my doctor at the end of April for my 6 week pp appointment but I was wondering if anyone had ever experienced this. I had my second c section 2 weeks ago and I did not have any complications. The surgery went really great and I have recovered very well so far. The thing is they did not use the original incision they made a new one about 2 inches above my old one and about 2 inches wider.

My first incision was from an emergency section and my baby was already fully engaged and it is quite low. I believe the OB said she made it as low as it was actually possible to do. My first daughter was born at 35 weeks and much smaller than my second daughter. The section c section was a planned emergency. I had planned a section but went into labour before my date. My second daughter was born at 37 weeks and about a pound heavier. If everything went well and there weren't any complications then I am wondering why the second incision. The only thing I can think of is size and position of my second daughter. I know you ladies can't tell me a reason for sure but I was wondering if anyone went through something similar.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->