No Easter eggs anywhere ... Did I dream it even happened ?!

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
Sooo I saw my niece last minute today and before she came I tried to get a egg, x4 garages, 3 supermarkets later ... She got a £5 note !!!! No one single egg left in a 10 mile radius and Tescos had already put out their BBQ stuff.

No half price ones at all - very weird

Not one ! I'm in shock , was looking forward to a nice half price egg !

shops didnt get many this year as they are fed up of reducing them & not making enough money. x

Ihave noticed this to....I also notice my easter eggs bb4 date is 2015........so I wonder if they keep the unsold ones to resell next year??

Or the government don't want us to get fat so they've limited them ha ha

Me and my sister noticed that as well, we both looked to pick up some cheap ones and they had all vanished. This was in tesco and Asda

the shops we own were wiped out on Saturday.

I went with my mam on Saturday to every single shop where we live as she needed to get some last minute, the newsagent had a few kids' ones left and everywhere else was wiped clean. And this was Saturday!

Yeah all of my local shops (even the massive Asda and Tesco) were sold out on Saturday when I went in. Apparently my local Asda sold out on the Wednesday!? xx

The shop I work in was sold out Friday night having said that we didn't get a lot!

I thought the choice was limited in shops this year however that maybe because its early?

That said, I completely forgot to get my nieces and nephews something and they gave Els some money. Luckily Home Bargains had a massive bag if Haribo Easter sweets for £1.50 and 2 bags of Creme Eggs splats for £1.50 so picked some of them up today - phew! It'll look like I'd never forgot lol!

happens every year here, as long as i have had kids i remember it being like this so 11 years, they only ones available from about easter friday (morning) are the really expensive selection, or crappy ones. i went on sat to tesco, asda and morrisons and only morrisons had some. loads of £10 special eggs and a lorryload of kutkat chunky, that was it

My dad tried to find some on Sunday but there was only baileys left lol so my kids got massive bars of dairy milk jelly beans and clothes.

Yes! I sent my DH out to get one for my brothers boyfriend as we found he was coming over last minute, DH tried Coop, WH Smiths, Tesco, Sainsbury... none to be seen! I was gutted, I love buying 1/2 price Easter eggs the week after.

i tried too, although i did get 12 creme eggs for £2.50 :) no bloomin easter eggs me and OH said we would treat each other to one when they went half price :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->