No ewcm?

Karissa Neal

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first cycle ttc, I’m currently on cd 18 and my opk is finally almost as dark as the control. I have wet cm but no ewcm? Should I be worried? Or will it come soon enough? My cervix is very high and slightly soft.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. You can have more watery cm instead and that can be perfectly fine. As long as there isn’t an off smell of course! Unpleasant smell with watery cm can indicate BV.
You could try drinking a little more water each day, that may encourage ewcm. Also, I think evening primrose oil can too, but I’m not sure how it should be taken when ttc as you shouldn’t take it during pregnancy

I used to take evening primrose oil when I concieved my first. I just used it up till ovulation then stopped x

Yes Evening Primrose Oil might help, you need to get one with higher GLA content and take enough to get about 300-400 mg a day of GLA. You can take it from the first day of your period up until ovulation then stop. I took it spread throughout the day. Another option is Preseed lubricant, which is helpful for many women with lack of fertile CM. But watery CM is plenty fertile, good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->